What I'm up to
You were right K t, I am from the midwest. Iowa to be more specific. Where did Utah come from? I have no interest in politics. The beauty pagent thing. Well...I have been told that I have nice legs, but I don't think I have the top half of the hour glass figure that they are looking for. Besides, the whole shaving thing would be too much work for someone who doesn't even shave his face.At the moment I'm still in Ames, Iowa, finishing up my sentence...I mean time, in vet school. I do love veterinary medecine and can't wait to start practice. May 2008 it is a pretty exciting time for me as I'm getting tired of academia. But Clemmy, enjoy college, there's much to learn and many people to meet. If nothing else, goofy roomates are good for stories to tell. One thing I'm getting quite good at in college is doing multiple things at once in class. Like now, I'm listening to a lecture about left displaced abomasums, taking notes, and typing on here at the same time. And Clemmy, classes that you can't usually stay awake in or classes with professors that don't teach well are wonderful times to work on homework. I wish some one would have told me this earlier, I would have gotten more things done.
You are quite the traveler K t. I could see you wandering around for practically ever and not have what most people consider a "real job." Hey, nothing wrong with that. TSOldtimer, Cali sounds like fun. I do love the sun and miss it these days. Hmmm...other things I do these days besides get shown up by 6 year old girls is stuff outside, sports, contra dancing (one is this Saturday...woot!), hanging out with friends, service stuff, playing my trombone, and singing the most ridiculous songs I can find to my friends (who love them all....or throw things at me). Take care everybody. Until later.

<< Home