Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Basics of Tofu - the book that is open next to me


I had no idea there was this much activity on here. I log in… and my post is near the bottom! Wow, ok, so I really like the video of me starting to push Joel over the edge, is there more? That series of pictures makes me smile! As for my phone number… it’s the same area code as topside, the same first three numbers as Main House and then 1858. I’d love to hear from you clem. It just isn’t the same without all the people who I would hope could be here. I’m going in to work this afternoon(Saturday) because everyone else is out of town and I couldn’t let Flavio Open and Close two days in a row. Someone couldn’t get back because all the roads were icy…which I understand. I just am not so excited to go in to work today. Working on sending out Recipes for February, I see I’m a bit behind in that. I just fixed a coat for Matt B this morning and reading some books by Bill Bryson which are awesome, I recommend them all around. Thursday for dessert, we had petit fours… Oh my gosh, to die for. Thank you HB! And Linds…there’s always, always going to people you just want to slap upside the head in class. I remember it oh so well from many a class. Try not to kill them J Anyways, KT, as I believe you requested, here’s the items, I expect you to return within one month. AND… as for that video again, I certainly wish I could walk about with my coat open these days. IF the temperature would ever rise, that would be good. I could do without the single digits for awhile. Off to lunch and work I go… grumble grumble grumble.

For fun... see link: Strange