Can't think of subject header....I'm cold...
...which may be because I've just eaten a bowl of ice cream and the wind is howling outside.Man, Tizzy, I totally know what you mean about the renting-before-job dilemma. It's what I'm trying to figure out for Oregon right now. I've recently been pleased with Craigslist, which has plenty of not-so-typical jobs, because most of the online job searches I've done have turned up the most boring jobs ever. Of course, I may also be a bit picky. I was actually a shoe-in for a very promising part time job (which is good since I plan to take classes) but there was some e-mail snafu that killed it for me, inasmuch as the employer sent an invitation for an interview that never reached my inbox, thought I had lost interest, and hired someone else. Heh.... Not like I can say I'm particularly gutted. I wasn't really sure I wanted it anyway, so I suppose fate and/or divine intervention took care of it for me.
Why is it that every time I go to buy plane tickets, they double in price from the 10 minutes I checked earlier? Sorry, it's a tangent... I'm having travel issues. Buying tickets involves more gambling than a night in Vegas.
Tz, when I was visiting Topside I noticed the dryer lint thing too. Isn't it fun? It was like a wee little blanket of flammability. Save enough of them and you could make a quilt. Good for you to vent, though. Is frustrating boss in question Flv? Io? Cordially suggest you arrange a surprise in Hitchin' Post to welcome back co-worker who assigned you to such a fate. Humbly offer up the idea of introducing a pet chicken to said domicile. Think that owner of said domicile would appreciate it.
Yes, well.... anyway...
Clem, I think you should name your sock
I really like him (it?) by the way. I'm glad you're making friends in college. 8')

<< Home