!!!
Holy cow, StarP, when you blog you really blog! It was worth the wait. Now if only we could mix your occasional novellas with TSO's regular succinctness, we'd have two perfect bloggers!I like your description of the priest. I can hear his voice perfectly. And I laugh like so: Ha-ha! Yes, because funny accents make me laugh.
TSO, thankee for the birthday regards. I am old, in the sense that 28 is older than 27, but I'm not particularly feeling it, other than the fact that I haven't been able to wake myself up today. I am having a quiet day with my fam, and tomorrow will drive down to Denver to hang with Jess for bowling? ice skating? and hopefully a showing of "Pan's Labyrinth," which is supposed to be an extremely good and extremely weird movie.
The downside of this is that the next day is Alice's "Pretty in Pink" party, where apparently everyone has to come dressed in as much pink as they own. As you may guess, she makes it a girl-only thing. (Which is sad, because as Wirgin proved guys can wear pink too!) Alice is the same gal who hosts the "Tiny Tiny Breakfast Party," where all the food is served on tiny tiny plates, tea is poured from a tiny tiny pot, and the servings are the size of peas. Strange gal, that Alice.
As far as contributors, I believe that as soon as the others log in, EvilGoogleBlogger will strongly coerce them to switch over, and they'll reappear. If not, we can always re-invite them via the Settings page.

<< Home