Are you out there?
Hello? Is anybody there? ...Does anybody check this thing anymore? Oh well, if not here goes anyway.
So the Wirgin has left the Farm. And we all miss him. I hope he's not pining too much in Germany without all of us. As Tizzy once said: life is similar, not the same. We've been gathering some new folk here and there, and they're leaving their impressions, to be sure.
Oh! But the Best Thing Ever! KT, you'll be interested to hear about an epic three-hour (yes, from 3:00 to 6:00) broomball game happened yesterday! We took a few small breaks, but it definitely went until the dinner bell. So many agile people to pick up a hockey stick and run around on the ice in boots and sneakers! I can't believe the talent that exists here, to be sure. Sorry you missed it, KT and Clemmy. Even the Maiden of Glastonbury was on the ice. Thank you to Tizzy for getting the kitchen team out there, too.
Well, I think that's all I have to say at the moment, but ya'll should chime in again; I'm getting tired of checking this thing so often only to see postings nearly a month old.
Oh, and KT and Clem, I'm a bit unclear as to how one adjusts font and sizes. Please advise.

<< Home