Friday, January 05, 2007

Snow!

Such blizzards we've been having! Last week we were trapped in the house for two days before the snow plow could clear our driveway. (It's several hundred feet long and all downhill, and it was buried in two feet of snow.) Luckily my mom stocked up at the store before the storm hit, getting some of the last bread and milk in town. I was out snowboarding with Christy and Adam, and we nearly got stuck on the wrong side of the canyon. Driving on ice is icky.

Now we're being hit by another one, number 3 for the season. This one's already plopped a foot or so of snow down. It came down so fast that it undid all my shovelling while I was still shovelling. They're saying another one's coming in that will make this one look like a walk in the park. We've had about 7 feet already this season. Good for the water supplies, I guess. Bad for driving around in. I've never slid so much on the roads in all my life.

Anyone want to come and visit?