Friday, February 02, 2007

Non-consecutive Katie posts!

Yay! I'm avoiding double-posting myself...hooray!

I agree. Reunion in Hawaii - let's go. Seriously. Right now. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I'm getting frickin' sick of snow. The piles I made from shovelling over a month ago are still there, growing larger with each passing storm, and we are yet again trapped in the house after the winds blocked our very long driveway with snow drifts. This time it's not so bad; I could shovel an escape path in an hour or so. We've been trapped at least 10 days out of the last 45. Snoooooow.

Clem, are any of those classes fun? You have to throw in something ridiculous, like Windsurfing or something, to keep things interesting. I'm considering using my Americorps money to take a few CC classes, possibly in Oregon. Community colleges are sort of mysterious and scary, so I'm looking forward to it.

I am currently sitting on the couch watching the dog run back and forth in utter frustration. There's a fox outside that he can't get to, so he's using his energy to trot laps. Yesterday he charged up to a big cow elk outside, but when she stood her ground (looking at him like, "You're an idiot.") he suddenly realized that he wasn't sure what to do after the "charging and barking" part. I called him away before she kicked him into next Friday. Dumb dog, but I love him.

Thanks for posting, CCC. (Community College Clemmy...aren't I clever?) Keep us posted on the Life O' Academia. Go Colts!