Monday, January 29, 2007

The smell of stale blogs...

Well, I certainly keep tabs on old TopsideGF. Can't help it. I have another very active blog with my high school friends, and so every time I log on to check that blog my Dashboard shows whether this one has a new post. But I don't want this to be "The Katie and Katie Show," so I try not to post consecutively to myself.

Maaaaan...Three hour epic broomball? I'd come in a flash, if I lived round the corner. Well, I got in two good games, including that giant (but not epic) one on Saturday, so I'm not so upset. Besides, the mountains are glistening with snow and the fields abound with elk. Nyeah. Take that.

TSO, I use a smattering of HTML codes to change my text, whether it's size, color, or movement. The size ones are like so:

This is (B)text(/B)

This is (font size="+3")Text goes here(/font)

Same thing, only "+9"

SCARY!

(That one's got a color="pink" thrown in.)

For the codes, substitute <> for (). That's what activates them. Hmm, funny, but Blogger seems to have a max on size, and the text shown in the "Preview" comes out all wrong. Can't figure that one out. Now I believe that font face is exactly the same thing. Let's try:

(font face="courier")Text goes here(/font)
(font face="vivaldi")Text goes here(/font)
(font face="felix titling")Text goes here(/font)

Yup. That seems to do the trick, as long as those faces are supported by most browsers. Just make sure that you close off every HTML font shift with (/font). Make sense?

All information is ®KatieInc.