Friday, February 02, 2007

2-kewl-4-skewl

Wow, that color and font stuff is magic for all I know.
Hello again from the most depressing place on earth! It's nice to see some new stuff on here. I've been checking it pretty often, but just kept telling myself I'd post something next time. Hey, speaking of keeping in touch, I believe I left you a phone message, TSO, over a month ago and got nothin' back from you. So I'm still sitting here by the phone waiting for it to ring. Like a fat girl after a blind date. It's sad.
So. I'm officially a student at the illustrious Elgin Community College. I'm taking English, Biology, Psychology, and Statistics, in case you care. My professors are strange, but I suppose that is to be expected.
I'm glad to hear you had a good visit KT. Oh, and thanks for the e-mail. It was nice to hear from somebody. *Ahem* Really, I want to know what's going on with you all!
Hawaii in a year and a half? With the weather we've been having here that sounds really good.
I miss all y'all! Go Bears!