Saturday, February 10, 2007

Super Bowl Sadness

Gaa! What's up with that "new blogger" thing?
Hello again and Happy Birthday KT! (Or should we just start calling you Grandma?)
Not much had changed here in Hellgin, except that it has gotten really really cold. I think yesterday we had a high of three degrees. As my friend Adam says, "It's colder than a well digger's chicken." I guess that means about four times colder than a witch's teat, whatever that means. I thought that with this weather, it was a perfect opportunity to do some artsy-fartsy indoor things. So I made a sock monkey. As you may have guessed, it's a monkey made of socks. I started him during the Super Bowl and I was going to name him "Rex" (after Bears QB Rex Grossman) and teach him how to do the "Super Bowl Shuffle" if da Bears won. Now, alas, he is nameless and without dance moves. Any suggestions for a name? I tried to get a picture of him up here, but I haven't figured out how yet.
Wow SP, sorry to hear the GF admin is as irritating as ever. That's one thing I definitely don't miss.
I have to go now. My friends and I might go do something exciting. Like go to the mall for the zillionth time. *Bleah*