Doesn't HTML work in titles?
Oh! It does! You can do it with an "em" code. See earlier HTML tutorial post for details.I know it's not a sock man, Clemmy; that's why I crossed it out. Sock monkey. SOCK MONKEY. Yes, I have it hammered in my brain now. More names.... How's about Peebles the Pink? Mr. Kissylips? Al Gore? Drunk Monkey? Simon? Thanks to your previous post I suddenly realize now that he does indeed have a red butt. Earlier I just thought the photo was a strange angle of his head. His butt is very, um... red. You could name him Monsieur Rubeus Butt!
About your college classmates, well...it was a given that you would be worlds more mature than them after your GF experience. Give em a year or two. And you've only been there, what, a few months? I'm sure you'll make connections aplenty with time.
(Do I sound motherly? I'm the same age me mum was when she had me --- Tell me that's not scary.)
I shall e-mail you with my phone # as soon as I feel perky enough to include a decent letter along with it.

<< Home