Friday, February 16, 2007

I like italicisizing!!! (but can't do it in the title)!

He is not a sock man, KT, he has a red butt. BTW, thanks for the name idea, but I don't think it really suits his personality. So far he's the least annoying "person" I met in college; I haven't really connected with any of my human classmates. I guess that makes me weird, but pardon me if I don't care that your driver's licence got taken away and you're freaking out because you can't even buy cigarettes (my thoughts directed to a girl in my English class). And there's this guy in my stats class that insists on arguing with the teacher about everything. Even, no, especially during tests. Ach, well. If I'm lucky they'll flunk out soon. Is it mean for me to think that?
TZ, and KT, what are your phone numbers? I seem to have lost them.
G'bye.