Hey everybody!
Hey Everybody!I miss you all. I was pretty excited when I found out about this blog. It'll be good to keep in touch. I think checking this blog is rapidly becoming my favorite procrastination technique. The movie of Sarah pushing Joel off the cliff makes me happy every time I see it. Nothing against Joel...I like the guy...but the movie fills my heart with joy for reasons I can't really explain. And if anyone that is still on the farm sees Lucky, Ethel, and the rest of the girls, please tell them I say hi and give them a hug if you like to hug cows.
Here's a story from my life. I went over to a neighboring town with some vet med friends to roller skate. I have
never been what I, or anyone for that matter, would call a great skater. To prove that point, I was being lapped by 6 year old girls when I started. However, unashamed, I still played all the games, limbo, dodge ball, hokey pokey, and the dice game. My quest to become the limbo and/or dodge ball champion of the Odgen skating ring is yet un-fufilled. I always get beat by kids a foot shorter than me for the limbo. They may have a height and flexibility advantage, seeing as they can bend ways I don't even in my dreams....but I have....I have.....a complete lack of dignity and a complete lack of a knowledge of when to quit, which should stand for something one of these days. I skated valiantly during dodge ball, only to be taken
out by another little girl. And no, she was not 6 years old....she was at least 7....and probably 8. Oh well, I laughed a lot and had a lot of fun.
Take care everybody and I will answer questions if anyone is curious about anything I'm doing.

<< Home