Couldn't you do both?
I mean, both blog here and run down the street screaming? You've got to keep your options open. How about study abroad? Mmm... distance.Yar Starpilgrim, invite him! We despise exclusivity. And Clemmy, haven't you noticed that we're all Admin on this blog? I am only one Blogmaster among many. The way I see it, anyone is welcome here who would be likely to drop into Topside some evening to have a casual chat, vent about work, scream wildly without reason... an online version of the house! The online Topside does not have the advantage of face-to-faceness or good long back rubs, but then it also doesn't have piles of dirty dishes or TP shortages or the sudden need to hide all the liquor.
And if Topsider 2006 invited Topsider 2007, who then invited Topsider 2008, pretty soon Topsider 2006 would be chatting with people they never met in person. This, in my humble opinion, is pretty cool. A situation to be encouraged. We'll all of us have Gould Farm chaos in common, hey?
Tiz, the video starts with you shushing and ends with you giving the thumbs up. Are you not seeing all of it? If not, you might have to wait longer for every frame to load. The rest of my pics from that trip are forthcoming. (Clem, do you want copies too?)
I guess I should've been more specific. A house that I can live in, a six-figure salary in United States legal tender, and a pony that I can actually ride upon, preferably alive. You did a good job though, and since it's my own shortcoming for not choosing my words more carefully, I guess I'll have to move back to the farm. But how will we be able to visit each other when you move to the West Coast in the summer?

<< Home