Sunday, February 18, 2007

why does "housecleaning day" also have to be "cramp day?"

It's fine by me if Nate wants to join our blog. What say you, Blogmaster KT? Thanks for the names, BTW, I think I'll ask him which one he likes the best. I wouldn't want to stick him with a name that he hates, or one that the other sock monkies will tease him about in school.
I may have left the farm, but you wouldn't know it with all the crazy people in my life. Long story short: Crazy mom+crazy girlfriend/breakup=crazier mom+10,000,000,000 unintelligible messages on the answering machine from crazy girlfriend----->mom threatens to call the police. And not 2 days after the breakup... it's back to the online dating! So we get to do that all over again. Wheeeeeee! Suddenly there's a van down by the river that looks very promising.
Sorry if all that wasn't appropriate blog postage, but it was either vent to you all or run down the street screaming "Lesbians! Drama! Yahoo personals! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"
OK, I think I'm done.
Happy Presidents' Day!