Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh Topside GF, my Topside GF

What the-- I turn my back on this blog for one weekend and all hell breaks loose! New posts, new posters, venting, vetting, monkeys with names and red rear-ends, lesbians, and job searches. It makes me feel dizzy. Not to mention how long it took to actually read all of those things.
So I read them. And I'm back from California! And I miss it already! Can you believe that we DIDN'T have to wear heavy jackets all weekend? And we DID get to play all day in the sun, sometimes on the beach? So, in that vein, if in anybody's searches for six figure jobs, affordable houses, or internet dates they come across a place/job/lesbian for me in the Napa Valley, let me know. Ok, maybe not the lesbian, unless she needs a roommate for a reasonably rentable apartment within walking distance of a good-paying job.
In other news, welcome aboard Bearded Vet! Here's to many future posts with your signature. And ditto on KT's virtual Topside pyramid scheme; it would be fun to see who, in years to come, finds their way to this blog and makes it their own.
Tizzy, sorry 'bout Thursday. In reparation, you get a week free of said manager AND a bonus two days off IN A ROW!!! Doesn't that sound fabulous? Clem, I'm also sorry to hear about your classmate woes. I remember the days of college, too. I know, I know: if I remember them, I didn't do it right. But you'll have time to meet cool people. It usually takes at least a semester to weed out the no-fun ones. And in the meantime, you have Mr. Pither, the red-butted sock chimp. Isn't that really what life is all about?
Have I missed anything important? Has anybody heard from the German lately? We have to do something to get him on here again.
ciao