Whoops
I take it back... that invite is no longer there, and I see now through my blurry vision that the current invite is for Moo.Mayhaps Blogger deleted it. Oh well. Unless you beat me to it, TSO, I'll dig around in my address book and send a re-invite.

4 Comments:
Who the bloody heck is moo?
Why the bloody heck did you COMMENT that? Moo is Molly. You haven't met her, have you? She's a resi. Pretty cool chica.
Uhhhh, yeah I know Molly! And I'll comment whatever I damn well please, thank you very much. So do you make that face at everybody, or just me? OMG! Did it finally stick that way? And why is it that you have time to post these comments but not reply to my email? Hmmmm?
Ack! Stop commenting, yo, and put it on the main board!
(I didn't even realize we *had* the comment option here...)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home