Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dust

I'm glad you'll be staying so long, Star-P. I may have a friend moving to NYC, and t'would be grand to combine a visit. I could maybe even drag her and her son to the farm. Smiles!

I have been doing some major industrial scale cleaning of the house, and there are eons worth of dust floating around in the air. I am doing this because I am still mostly grounded due to eye. Bad, bad, eye. I am currently typing with a piratey patch, AAAR! Except it's a real functioning eye-patch, YAAAAAR!

-brief pirate moment-

Yo-ho-ho! I can tern ye land lubbers into buccaneers so we can set sail aboard me ship and find the treasure! Aarch, ahoy me Matey! Avast, I be the dreak pirate Captain Nobeard! Wants to find me buried treasure?

I was listening to the Wailin' Jenny's yesterday, and you know what? Some of their song lyrics are exactly my life. I thought that was rather interesting. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home