Monday, August 20, 2007

I hate coming up with titles...

I'm in Pittsfield library with T-19 minutes until the computer explodes or something... so this may not be long...

I think the farm is going to entice me to stay for another year or two (maybe more). So, y'all will still have someone to visit when you come out here. I'm applying for the part time nursing office position, hoping to get myself a bit out of the burn-out-inducing grasp of the residential team. I've loved the work so far, but I think I'll be fried if I stay in it for the whole four years. I've never seen anyone (except Michelle) last on residential for more than three years.

LilSis of Avalon is walking now -- and is super cute!! And BigBro is, as always, really fun, and he's begun talking up a storm -- full sentences and prepositions (every now and again) and everything!

I'm taking an online class this fall -- Shame, Guilt, and Forgiveness -- that combines literature, psychology, and theology. I couldn't have designed a better class for myself! It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm so excited to dip my toes in academia again.

And Bearded Vet is coming to visit me *ahem* the farm soon!
(Addendum... by this feeble attempt at humor, I don't mean to imply that bearded vet wouldn't come to the farm whether I was there or not -- the farm and its people are very important to him, as evidenced by the fact that he drove half way across the country last Christmas to spend time at the farm. I mostly mean that I am super excited that he's coming...)

And my little brother got married to a very wonderful woman in a very beautiful and meaningful ceremony and then danced a great dance at a lovely reception... but he's still my little brother. What's he doing getting married? =)

I told Moo about the blog and I'll send her a formal invitation. Who else should we invite? K-man from East (who turned to the fallen-side)? or A from garden? How about Amos?

K... my computer is very loudly reminding me that I only have 5 minutes before something terrible happens...

Good to hear from you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home