alright, fine.
Nothing big, but a few changes.The music room is now no longer in McKee-- it's in the weaving studio. The looms are no longer in the weaving studio-- they're in McKee or Orchard House. I'm playing sardines tonight. Wanna come? I'd love to have a crowd. Pizza at the Harvest Barn has been great fun, but the last one was canceled due to bad weather. The next one is one week from today; you're all invited.
Amos was here for the summer and we all had a great time. Now she's gone and everything sucks again. ;-)
We have a new heifer calf born to Teresa. She's cute.
Fall is setting in slowly, but surely here. The days are losing daylight-- the sun is rising later and setting earlier. We're expecting a temp. drop into the 50s at night this weekend. Also, some of the maples are changing and dropping some early leaves. You can even see it in the light and feel it in the air. Not to mention the people who are starting to have a hard time. It's funny how even subtle changes in the physical world can trigger transition stress in people, and how sensitive some of us can be to that.
I wish I had time to make this prettier, but you get the gist. And once again, Clemmy, email me! n.yaple@gmail.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home