I need to sit down
Hi everyone!It's been awhile since I've been on this thing and it sounds like I've missed a lot. Tizzy is braving the real world, TSO is sacrificing world travels for berry picking, Wirgin dropped off the face of the earth, and the Bearded One is doing the animal/musical/Jesus/patriotic/thing.
I've had a busy couple of weeks, what with my dad getting married and all. It was a really nice ceremony, very small with just immediate family and close friends. The reception was a blast--I've got a ton of pictures, but left my camera in my bf's car :-( Oh well, I guess I can get those later. They're mostly pictures of drunk relatives of mine trying to dance--something my bf found very amusing. He had never been to a white (people) wedding before, so he wasn't entirely prepared for our complete lack of rhythm and coordination. At least there was an open bar. Not that that helped in the rhythm and coordination department, but it did make the whole thing a hell of a lot funnier.
I also had a job interview this week, possibly with the most awkward interviewer ever. He would ask a question, I would answer, and he would just stare. Even when I was done answering, and it was clear that I was done, he would continue to stare at me and not say anything. Occasionally his upper lip would curl ever so slightly into what looked like a sneer, but couldn't possibly be a sneer because I hadn't done anything for him to sneer at. He also mentioned a couple of times that I looked nervous. Yes, I usually get nervous when I'm at a job interview and I'm being stared at and sneered at for no reason, you big, sweaty, mustachioed, skeezy man! Eew.
Speaking of eew, I heard my car alarm go off the other day. I looked out the window and saw nothing. About an hour later, I was getting in the truck when I noticed something on the metal toolbox in the truck bed. It was brown, about four inches long and one inch wide. It looked like cat poo and it was totally melting in the hot sun! After trying to figure out why a cat would jump onto my truck just to poo, I bravely poked the supposed deuce with a stick. Turns out it was just a candy bar. Hooray!
Sorry this is so long, but I had to make up for lost time here. I even left some stuff out--my weekend in Michigan, my multiple birthdays (spoiled divorce-child that I am), my fondue adventure, the forth... Like I said, a busy couple of weeks. Tizzy, did you say you would be in IL at some point? It would be really cool if you could drop in. Give me a call if you're going to be in the Chi-town area (as always, that goes for any of you as well). Ok, I'm done, I promise. Miss you all!

<< Home