Hay, Guys!
Oh boy, I'm tired. I've been too busy lately and I haven't been taking care of the little introvert in me.The Barn Dance was a huge success, I'm sorry none of you could make it. None of you. Not even the one of you that still lives here. Bummer. We'll have to try again sometime.
And there's been so much haying happening. I went twice today. That's two times. Work, hay, badminton, dinner, hay, rinse, repeat. I need to go home and take a shower, call my dad, and maybe get some sleep. I dunno.
Monster Librarian's visit was great fun, and Amos's birthday celebration was, too. I'm glad they could come back for a spell. Amos will be here all summer! So even while everybody else is leaving me, she's here to stay! For a bit! Hahahaha!
Ok, that's it for now; I think I need a med change.

<< Home