Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Summer Eternal

Huh... so much rain so close and yet far from the home I love. We're 3.5 inches under for the year... what does that mean? It means brown lawns and the grass won't grow... Officially, this has been the hottest August on record for St. Louis. Every day has had a high over 90 except two - it's expected to stay that way as the weather is looking to get warm again. Those two days of highs under 90, were over 85 degrees. I'll stop complaining, really, just as soon as I can walk outside and be comfortable. For all your sakes, I hope it is soon.
Still on a job search, I'm told the hiring process goes pretty slow for the jobs that I've applied to, so maybe I'll hear something this week. *Still crossing fingers*.
Anybody on here planning on making it to the farm for Thanksgiving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home