Oops
Man, I didn't actually mean to rain on the Vet's parade. I was about to post an apology for being so sarcastic. I mean, it is good to be reminded sometimes about how pleasant things can be. I'm sorry to hear about your day/weekend/so-called life, Clemmy. I guess you could put some spin on your day and see a marshmallow world out your window while you were not driving on the trenches of severe tire damage because you were awaiting the arrival of an exciting package, the joy of which you could share with its recipient on their return home! No? Is that too much? Well, look on the bright side: I'm in my cozy house as the snow is gently falling outside the cute windows. And I'm munching on a lovely homemade slice of oat bread spread with butter churned at the Harvest barn (from our own delicious cream) and just a pinch of salt. Mmmm. Oh, was that the sound of my heater kicking in to keep my tootsies warm? Enjoy the world, vicariously, through me! Mmm, words that start with the letter 'v.' Ok, I need to stop now before I really do sicken myself.PS - Once again, Vet, I really appreciate your sentiment. Thank you.

<< Home