Monday, October 09, 2006

(They make Depends, you know)

Really Clem? You don't see my gigantic font? Do you see this?

Liquor! Liquor! Liquor!

Maybe my HTML is a little rusty. Sorry I did not also wet my trousers, but I never did get into Six Feet Under. Let me know if you see Jon Stewart. That would be fun. You'd have to tell him that Bush is your favorite person ever!

(ps, Be very glad that you're not getting lots of media exposure, because current events are nasty right now.)

TSO, I've been in the Mountain State for many a week now, and no, I am not doing the working job thingy. Before I went to Australia I nearly got a job teaching outdoor ed for the fall, but my heart wasn't in it and my parents, who are super supportive, helped me figure out that there's no need for me to rush pell-mell into a job just for the sake of having a job. My biggest problem now is picking something to do next. I've tried so many different things, you know, but nothing's really grabbed me. (Except apathy.) Maybe I'm burned out, maybe I'm waiting for a neon sign in the sky. Taking a vacation's been great, though, since it's the most rested I've felt in ages and I've been able to get a little writing done.

Alas, it has been snowing all day here. It's just as well, since I still have a cold. We went from golden autumn to white winter in one day. Ah, there is a magpie on the deck eating the seed I just put out. The elk are still bugling; I guess the cold hasn't cooled their horniness.

Oh hey, if you're thinking about trips, try Niagara! It's only...shoot, I forget...six hours away? Something manageable. In retrospect, I wish I'd gone there with you guys!