What up, G's?
Hi! Sorry for being so horrible at keeping in touch, KT. Hopefully this blog thing works. Hey it's like I'm writing four e-mails at the same time! Even lazy, technologically retarded people like me can handle that.So I was just enjoying a Harvest Barn bagel. We seem to have them in abundance at TS, thanks to Sis (the "triplet"). It's funny, I've never seen her eating one, but she seems to enjoy bringing them home. Also, I found some non-GF cheddar in the fridge. Looks like someone hasn't been reading the list posted on the walk-in. What's the punishment for that? D0n't they cover your face in organic, creamy, unsalted peanut butter and make you kiss Patrone? Or do they break out the Jif for that?
TSO, you would be proud of me, I tried a pluot and I liked it. Hopefully it won't corrupt my DNA or anything. I've got lots of dirty hippy babies to make, you know.
KT, you know why my name is Clementine. I have a friend named Peaches, remember? It's in reference to a certian female anatomical feature... Hey, what's that red glow off to the west? KT must be blushing.
So we've got to get Basti on this thing. I have his e-mail address here. It's on a sheet of paper that also has "The clown-- the clown... Where's the clown?" written on it. This house is weird. Ok, bye.

<< Home