Friday, September 29, 2006

Ding Ding Ding! Good morning, everybody!

Oh boy... Happy Friday morning, y'all. I just got out of one of the most sarcastic and least formal morning meetings ever. Not only did Steve Snyder institute a new "Casual Friday Breakfast DURING Morning Meeting" movement, but we had a little discussion about today's feast day in the RC Church (c'mon all you good Catholics and RCIA-curious out there, which is it?) and which country the tradition of celebrating with Angel Food Cake came from. The answer is Michigan, by the way. Not to mention my baptism as the Farm's latest Renaissance man-in-training (I guess baking bread and milking cows are prerequisites); singing the praises of torpor, lassisitude, and indolence; and a report on Bob's latest crochet project along with the weather. Oh boy, what a place we live in. So my laundry is probably now clean and ready to go in the dryer. And my weekend is probaby ready to start. So I'm gonna go take care of those things. Nice seeing everybody here. Y'all come back now, y'hear?

PS- Tizzy, congrats on your new bilinguality. Or should I say trilinguality? They missed you at the Spanish table last night. Wink! ;-)