Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Avast! Ahoy!

Aar!

I've been keeping in close touch with my high school friends via a blog we formed years ago, and I thought, hey, why not make one for Gould Farmers too? I know most of you guys are all within easy speaking distance of each other, but it won't always be like that. See, here's a place that we can use years and years in the future to keep in touch!

All right, admittedly I have too much time on my hands tonight. This is what happens when you brew coffee too strong, I guess.

Did I mention I've totally lost that piece of paper that had everyone's e-mail? Yah, I'll turn it up someday, I'm sure. These are the address I already have:
Seth
Nathan
Sarah
Laura
Lindsay

Ooo, look! I still have Cindy Meyer's e-mail! We can invite her too!
Or perhaps not!

Anyway, I might need a little help rounding up everyone else's.