Thursday, September 28, 2006

Howdy!
So this is the second of these crazy online-write-about-your-life-for-the-whole-world-to-see sort of things I've joined in the past week. What is becoming if me?
So, KT, you think this will help us all keep in touch for in the years to come? What about the months since you've gone, huh? I believe the invitation to this blog was the third email I got from you since then. But I'm glad you've been having a good time globe-trotting. I hope to be out doing that at some point in the future...
I don't know what to say right now, other than I drove (kind of-- Bob and Lisa actually drove) a great trip last night to Bartholomew's Cobble. It was a nice hike and we had a picnic dinner at the top of a hill as dusk was falling. Mostly new people came along, but Bob, Steve, and Lisa and Paulo also came, so it was a good mix of community members.
Oh yeah, and DON'T invite Cindy.
That's all I got. Ciao.