Thursday, September 28, 2006

Phhbt!

Hey, I have a very orderly system of communication. You send an e-mail, I send an e-mail, you send an e-mail...etcetera and so on ad nauseum. If I'm not mistaken, I sent the last e-mail to *you*, so I've just been sitting around on my thumbs, staring at the ceiling. I apologize for depriving you of the life-giving elegant prose that are my e-mails.

As far as security, this blog is listed privately, meaning that you have to know its exact address in order to be able to see it. No one can randomly waltz on unless they have very good URL psychic abilities. I think there's a way to limit who can post here, too, but I haven't figured out that setting yet. Possibly you have to be invited? I'll check with my internet savvy friend on that one.

Man, I only went to the Cobble once, and it was when I was lost on back roads. Sounds like fun. My big news is that I finally overcame age-old fears and figured out how to use a coffee maker. Generally I'm so intimidated by them that I stand at a distance and poke them with a stick while someone else makes the coffee, but no more! Granted, I did brew coffee when I was in the farm's Break Room, but since I always diluted it with hot chocolate it never mattered how bad it turned out, and since everyone else who drank it was also eating moldy cheese and expired bread and chunky milk and cow grain and rock-hard brownies (shall I go on?) I figure they weren't a good measuring stick for taste.

I kinda miss cow grain...