Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ich lieb du?

Hi!!! So... in the past few months I learned a new language, even you didn't know that Nathan... Erm, just kidding. Life around here is similar, not the same. House dynamics have changed up a bit. Had a lovely staff retreat this past week where we shared thoughts on who we are and where we're going - 3 hrs, 40 people, I'll let you determine how successful we were. Weather here is gorgeous, sunny and warm during the day and cool and crisp each night. The fact that we're only half way to the shortest day of the year is quite daunting as rising for a 6AM shift means walking to work in the dark. The fall colors should be arriving soon, they're creeping down through ME right now and hopefully to be here here soon thereafter. KT, I finally made it to New York! After 3 times of saying I'd go and cancelling when the 3am alarm went off. Thanks so much for leaving the travel guide book, wonderful help. How is life outside the farm, how is life inside the farm, what's on tv, what's for dinner tonight, will anyone go to MH dinners again? Will we save the culture of the farm??? We talk about this a bit here, a bit yes. And if I may say so, I'd like to piggyback on that last statment about our space here at the farm and wonder how we're going to get the elephant in the room out when we always seem to take it offline... Did I get them all? The cows are a callin', Bastian is milking tonight and I said I'd help out so we can do movie night at Flavio's, i should go help, right?