Sunday, October 08, 2006

Albino llama gives birth to two-headed parakeet! Claims George Cloony is the father!

I don't see freakishly huge font here. Does anyone else see it? Is KT the only one with this problem? Am I the only one who sees normal font? I think I'll stop worrying about it.

Guess what, ever'body! I cooked food for a famous person today (and she's way cooler than Karen Allen). Hold your breath all you Six Feet Under fans, (TSO, try not to pee your pants!) I flipped a pancake for none other than Lauren Somethingorother who plays the red-haired girl who's name I can't remember! And since I know you're all avid tabloid readers, You'll be interested to know that she's pregnant. Or fat. She and her friends said the food was really good. Maybe she knows Dom and he told her that I make the best pancakes around. *Mwah haha* In other Roadside news, Nevada lost half of a bagel today. No one took it and we couldn't find it anywhere, even after closing. So it either fell behind the grill fridge somehow or is in some Twilight-zone dimention with all of our missing socks and loose change and books from TS's shelf.

I feel like I had more to tell you all, but I can't think of what that might be.
A bien tot