Monday, October 09, 2006

I just peed a little

Holy crap! KT, I do believe that the Leonard Nimoy sings ballad of Bilbo Baggins is, in fact, the scariest thing I've ever seen. And Clem, when Liz told me yesterday that Lauren Somethingorother came in to Roadside, I almost wet myself right there in the dining room. Congratulations on flipping her pancake, although Liz told me she had an omelette. Omelet. Whatever. In other news, KT's rant about the living room being taken up by silly meetings reminds me that this weekend was Board Weekend! Which, everybody else knew about, but KT. And in addition we have a giant family reunion going on as well! Just when you thought it was safe to go back into community... it's full of strangers.
So, KT, when did you go back to CO? And what are you doing there? What's your new job like? Do you have a new job? When do you get one? Along the subject of traveling, I think the topside crew and myself will be going on a trip in a weekend or two. The last we talked it was Maine, but I'm not sure if we actually got our hands around that elephant. Any word, Tizzy, Clemmy, or Wirgin?
It's Indian Summer here in the Berkshires, so I think i'm going to go out and enjoy it. My favorite boss gave me the day off, so I'm going to take a hike and then play badminton with Tizzy. Happy day, all!