A plea for help!
This is going to bother me like crazy until I can get it figured out. Does anyone know the name of the electronic contraption Sam used to use when he played guitar? It was the thing that did all the effects, like looping and echoes and stuff.I was telling someone about how Sam could make such amazing rhythms out of simple sounds using that device, but I can't for the life of me remember its name. It was something like "wave" or "sync" something or other...
Thinking about it brought back such good memories, though. Was anyone there when he did the song using barn animal sounds? Various people in the room stepped up and made an animal noise - I did a chicken cluck. I think it might have been in the Main House living room.
Gee, I miss Sam!

1 Comments:
I'm too lazy to actually sign in -- our computers are so gosh darn slow...
Sam says his contraptions are called effects pedals. He says "they're what make the magic happen." He and I are jamming every Friday afternoon and I'm learning lots. He had me doing atonal stuff last week, which felt really weird but strangely good...
More later when I'm not as lazy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home