Random thoughts on life
Cole Porter was from Indiana. He grew up in the same town my parents grew up in. Interesting, huh?Gould Farm's clinical file room smells weird in the middle of the night.
The words regal, kingly, and royal have connotations that are left over class distinctions from the Norman invasion. Anyone know which is latin based, which is french, and which is old english?
I have stars on my bedroom ceiling. Incidentally, only two people in the world besides me have ever seen them -- one being the woman who helped me put them up.
Pomegranite seeds are the reason we have this stupid coldness. I know they're tasty, but was it really worth it?
Sleep deprivation can cause psychosis.
Kiwi have something like three times the vitamin C of grapefruit (but most of it's in the skin... mmm... fuzziness...).
A line in a Christmas muppets song is "if you want to know the measure of a man, you simply count his friends." I don't agree. Do you?
I'm tired. That was the goal of this post... to make me tired... mission accomplished, I'm off to home and my stars.
I miss y'all.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home