We miss you...
Yep, that's most of what I have to say at the moment... TSO, I miss you... we miss you...And all y'all -- what are you doing out there in the world? Don't you know that your home's really at GF? You're just in denial, and you'll all come back someday...
Or maybe I'll leave someday...
I think I'm going to get a different position here -- I'll likely move from residential to clinical team and have a much nicer, more sustainable schedule. But I still will get to work alongside my beloved resis. And perhaps that'll allow me to stay on here for another couple of years without frying myself. So -- you all still have someone here to come visit! And maybe I'll even get one of the brand-spankin'-new cabins on the hill... but I get ahead of myself.
I miss you all tonight especially.
Take care of yourselves!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home