Wednesday, October 17, 2007

By the Numbers

Hello Everybody,

TSO, I must confess that I too have shed more than one tear when leaving the farm, and I wasn't there as long as you. Best wishes on your next stage of life.

Due to an unintentionally long nap today, I have energy to blog at the end of the day. It will, once again, be abbreviated in hopes of another blog to follow. I was listening to some of the Gould Farm CDs today and was missing everybody. Especially when I hear Tizzy read, K t, Starp P, and TSO sing....when Roma tells her pick story, Virginia's poem....mmmm...I miss the farm and all of you.

Here's some numbers from my life in approximately the past 3 weeks, I may or may not have the chance to comment on them in more detail later. Some sound ridiculous(such is my life), but I promise they are all true:

1-Number of small children I've rescued from a tree or number of "performances" on my trombone or number of cakes transported safely while riding my bike
2-Number of presentations I've given at the vet school or number of pigs I've necropsied (an animal autopsy)
2 1/2-length (in hours) of my unintentionally long nap today
Greater than or equal to six-Number of shoulder rides I've given
Hundreds-Number of people who listened to one of my presentations
Billions-Number of bacterial organisms that I cultured while on my micro rotation.

I best get to sleep or it will be hard not to during the day tomorrow. Take care everybody, I think of you often. Bearded vet out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home