Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ok, this is gonna sound cheesy but...

Hey Everybody,

Sorry for my long absence. I'm still thinking about you, I miss all of you, and I love you all! Take care, I'll write more when the opportunity presents itself. Until then random comments I may or may not comment on more fully later:

1) I wish vet school would stop getting in the way of life.

2) I still think farts are funny in the right circumstances (you know, maybe not during the "I do's" at a wedding...but they definitely have their place)...and I hope I always do.

3) During college, I've learned far more about life outside of class than in it.

4) The limiting factor on how far I can go on bike rides is not how tired my legs get, but usually how sore my butt gets. (sorry for the overshare.)

5) I am fascinated by how my life works out, especially relating to the people who have been placed in it.

6) Give me a couple of days and I still feel as at home at the Gould Farm as I feel at any other place I've found.

Time to sleep so I appear awake while my professors talk at me tomorrow. Bearded vet out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home