ahem
Farm news: Fall is rapidlier approaching. And by that, I mean even faster than it was before. And by that I mean it's here. The days are comfy (although this week, the temps are up) and the nights are chilly. All the maples are changing over and the sun has that glorious golden, slanty quality that only happens in the fall.Oh. And they're clearing the woods around the retreat house to build three new cabins. They're going to be 2-bedroom, plumbed cabins with kitchens and living rooms for single staff. That swath of woods is so empty now. I have one picture; I'll try to get more and post them soon. It doesn't look like itself up there.
And. Roma has been having strokes again. She seems to be in decline even more now. Steph's mom, Lis, has been caring for her some days and she and Cheryl seem to notice that every week she's a little worse. Apparently the other night while playing pick, she couldn't figure out if the 'N' tile in her hand was a 'G' or 'T.' And she didn't recognize Bob. Keep her in thoughts and prayers, please.
And finally, the Red Barn. It burned down.
PSYCH!!! No, we're clearing it out. There's talk of a giant tag sale. November 1 is the deadline for getting all the crap out of it. Come get some furniture if you need it.
And now I have to go. I'm meeting Molly and Laura for a trip to the Big E. Happy Day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home