Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Missing the Farm

Hey all you recent leavers and soon to be leavers... It'll be tough, but it gets easier. Life is pretty different, or has been for me since I left. I'm still righting my ship and learning that it's ok to not be totally on top of things yet. The world just moves so quickly these days and I'm slowly speeding my pace up to it. I still wonder about all those lives that I left behind that are growing and changing and I won't get the updates about how they're doing and if they will ever get to leave. I'd like to hear that everyone is doing well...

Good luck to you Nora in the first few weeks here, I'm sorry that you had to leave early! Nathan, I guess it's coming down to the wire, enjoy your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home