Wednesday, September 05, 2007

my first try

I know where to find a large amount of money. Cleveland Airport, Ladiesroom across Gate C17. You can have the $250 if you send the ID, the license and my Visa paperwork back to me. If you like wallet you can even hang on to it, too.
That's not the "large" you are going for? I'm sorry then.

Thank You, N. for inviting me (Can you give me Wirgins email ?). I'll try not to use this blog as a trash bin for all my sad thoughts about leaving Gf and beloved Topside so sudden. Oh, that really hit me!
Hello to future farming Kt - I wasn't ready to follow your invitation back in January. Topside wasn't my home at that time. We made smores at my goodbye-barnfire in topside backyard (you were the one to introduce me to this all American delight).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home