Thursday, October 04, 2007

are we there yet?!

C'mon! I can't believe I still have two weeks to go! I'm taking a trip to Buffalo tomorrow to help take my mind off of it. Riiiiiiiight.

Also: I've gotten exactly one response from among the five farms I sent emails to. Aaaack! And the one other place I was hoping to get to in Spain may still be uninhabitable when I'm there, so those people may not even be able to host me. It's not looking good, folks.

Wanna hear something crazy? I signed up for an email update about a cheap round-trip itinerary to Madrid, not really expecting much, and thinking I could easily ignore it if I got a reply and changed my mind. Well, I DID get an email and HAD changed my mind. But before I could get back online and research a new itinerary, the people CALLED MY HOUSE to offer me the itinerary! Oy. So, I need to either call them and decline, or I don't know what else.

Sheesh, if I'd've known leaving would be this much work, I wouldn't have decided to do it. ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home