Thursday, October 18, 2007

Open yon Floodgates

Here's one for me.

20 (approx.) - Number of times I have inadvertently referenced GF in the last month. An equal amount - or more - that I have thought about it. I guess once it bites you, you have it forever, like love or malaria.

Congratulations, TSO! You maaaaaade it! (Or you made the first step of it, anyway.) I promise that if you get stranded or lost in Europe I will lend my best hand to help you out, so keep me on your "Friends to Call in Desperate Situations" list.

I'm a lousy long-distance friend, has anyone noticed? But I try, I try.

B-v, I'm so grateful Mark put those GF CDs together. What memories! My only regret is that we couldn't squeeze Bob onto the second one, so now I can't hear him reading the weather whenever I want. One of you who are still at the farm could make an excellent gift for me by secretly taping a morning meeting. Would that make me a farm stalker?

Tizzy!! WOOoot? Are you going to post on this here thing or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home