Apparently, my post got cut off...
But anyway
"Start spreading the news...... I'm leaving today (er Sept). I'm going to be a part of it, in ol' New York".
Yes. I've taken a job in Mannhattan ("Take me back to Mannhattan"- Cole Porter). The firm is 3 blocks from Times Square so come visit anytime!
KT, glad to hear everything is great out west. I really enjoyed seeing you in Seattle. Salmon just doesn't taste the same anymore.
LS: Good to see you at the the farm in Oct. Hang in there. I miss coming up to the farm regularly, and especially miss the hot choclate and tea snack and cross country skiing. How are the new houses coming along?
TSO: Hope you're having fun. I'm glad you got to Spain, but hope you remember us after all that weed.
Vet: Are you done with school for good?
Clemmy: How was your first semester? Is it over? Are you livin' it up in college?
Germans.... Where are you? I hear TSO may be visiting?
Best wishes to all, and as Gov. Huckabee says: "Merry Christmas".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home