Catching up, Catching up
Yikes! Far too much to catch up on! I've put off posting until I could take the time to write something intelligent, but as that is clearly never going to happen, I'll just sum up.WOOOO to tizzy and GFG!! You guys are such the perfect match, I can see you being together forever! It's just so amazing to see a healthy, working relationship when I feel like so many of my friends have gone through messy struggles. I was beginning to think I had a jinxing influence on proximate romance. Yay, you broke the jinx!
Also, congratulations tizzy on your reentry into the World of Work. Will you post a few updates here on your new job and how it's going? I think we undervalue the small posts here, the little snapshots of life that don't get a response but are important all the same.
So to be fair, here is my own snapshot. My folks just left for Australia, so here I am alone again wondering where to go next, looking at job applications but shying away when I think about downsides, and every job has downsides. Can someone come kick me in the bum?
Starpilgrim, you can never, never leave, because then who will I hang with when I come back to visit? I was tempted to come for Thanksgiving, but my Grandpa will be alone here in Oregon, so I'm going to visit him instead. Besides, flying during this season is suuuuck-eee.
TSO, rah! Please post little snippets when you find yourself in internet proximity. We are all wondering if you're alive, and if that life is enjoyable! Are you imprisoned deep in a Spanish dungeon somewhere? We could take up a Topside fund to bail you out. (= $0.32).
And Clemmy, o long absent one, I've noticed that you published many posts as drafts. They're showing up in the main list of posts, but not here, on the actual board. Was that intentional? I found this out when I accidentally closed out one of my posts and recovered it as a draft. I was tempted to read your posts, but since you didn't actually publish them yet, I thought I'd ask first. But I really would like to read them, having missed tales of you and Elgin and hypodermic needle walks through the woods.
Cheers, all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home