yikes
Holy cow. That was a lot of stuff, there StarPilgrim.Sorry you're having such a Christless Christmas. The celebration here in Nora's home has been lovely, but also markedly secular.
You can eat kiwi skins after you rub off the fuzz. It takes a bit of effort, but I almost think the task makes it more fun to eat. A Frenchman taught me that in Spain.
I'm guessing regal is latin, royal is french, and kingly is old english.
Ah, yes, the old 'rape of persephone' story. That was always one of my favorite explanations for winter.
I don't entirely disagree with the 'measure of a man' idea.
Merry Christmas from Germany! I miss you all a ton right now, mostly because of how lovely it's been. Being in such a warm and welcoming place puts me in mind of my friends and family and how much I need them. I hope you all are well and with important people this holiday. My love to you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home