Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring in Oregon,huh? I'm totally there. But think of all the snowboarding you can still do in Colorado! I'm considering gluing a snowboard to my ass so I can fly down Rawson Brook Way every time I go home. Wouldn't that be a fun way to celebrate the reign of the White Queen? Always winter and never Christmas, right?

And if a cute German jumped off a bridge, I would TOTALLY wait for the splat. And not all Germans (cute or otherwise) are blonde and ridiculously skinny. Besides, didn't I say that I ducked out of the jog this time around? I wasn't giddily jaunting along beside with my tongue lolling out of my mouth.

Clemmy, I don't know what to tell you about the possessed radio. A friend of mine from college once had a printer that was possessed by the devil. And Stupid Gary (an old supervisor; maybe I told you stories about him?) once thought his ATV was possessed by demons and he wanted me to exorcise it. With holy water and everything.

I guess I don't have much else to say at the moment, so I'll go see what my old pal Beth is up to tonight. She's back for the next two weeks to help in the kitchen! Wahoo!