In Accordance with the Prophecy
Hmm. That title could portend many things. One, the Easter miracle, no? So, Happy Easter! He is risen, as he said. Alleluia!Or, could it be the snow fall I've apparently been predicting for the past couple of days? For instance, the song lyrics from my last post, and (more importantly) the dream I had last night of 3-5 inches of snow mid-week? According to Farmer Brown (who HAS been wrong before, many times), we should be expecting significant snowfall Thursday. I give up. I'm never going to see Spring again.
Or maybe it's the prophecy about the young Jedi that will bring balance to the Force. I guess we'll know for sure on Thursday.
Good job on the egg-dyeing and hunting with your parents, KT. Isn't it fun to get people to do things they haven't done in a while? Along those lines, our current cute German is trying to get people to run the three-mile and I've agreed to go, too. Our first jaunt was Saturday, but I was conveniently out of town for that frozen jog. I guess I'll have to do it soon, as I've invited Mr. HR to come along. Do I smell another two-month fad? I think I do!
At the GF, we've been trying to channel spring by playing soccer on weekends. But yesterday, we lost the ball on the FROZEN pond next to the soccer pitch. And then, while trying to make the most of the situation by playing frisbee, we had to abandon that after our projectile joined the soccer ball. That's probably a flying saucer we'll never see again come The Great Thaw. On a happier note, last night we had a fantastic Easter dinner of glazed ham, roasted potatoes and eggplant, creamed spinach, and these adorable open-book shaped dinner rolls. Sorry, Tizzy; I would've saved you a plate, but everything went today.
If anybody has any nice weather wishes to send along, I'd love it. I tell you, if I were Jesus, there would've been NO WAY I was climbing out of that cave on a day like yesterday. Brrrr.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home