This year April had a blizzard...
...just to show she did not care. And the new dead leaves had made the trees look like children with grey hair.Thank you, Dar Williams, for that perfect sentiment.
Well, thankfully, the trees up here aren't stupid enough to venture their buds into the cruel world before mid-May, so we have no grey-haired trees yet. Although we haven't had a blizzard, we do have snow. In April. Happy Easter.
Along those lines, KT, I think the string of AAAAAA's that signify frustration look a little more like childishly drawn snow-capped mountains. Picket fence, yes, but the first image to me is mountains.
Congrats, Clemmy, on your new BF. And welcome back, Kt from Ecuador. I guess I have not much else to say at the moment, other than I took a trip to Williamstown and North Adams today, and that was a little boring, but pleasant. In other news, I've been driving several church trips in the past week in preparation for Easter. The biggest for me will be tonight-- three hours of darkness and scripture to recount the stories of creation and salvation before Jesus rises from the tomb tomorrow morning. Cool, huh?
Ok, that's it for me. Talk to y'all later.

<< Home