Tuesday, April 03, 2007

An exciting day

Wooo! I can't wait to hear about Ecuador and see your pictures! Exciting foreign travels and job hunting. That sounds exactly like my life right now... minus the exciting foreign travels. A friend of mine might get me a job at Starbucks. Hey KT, come work with me at Starbucks! It'll be cool, I promise. You said you were thinking about community college, why not go to ECC? You may not be able to take a white water rafting class, but I think they have a gross, smelly, sludgy, radioactive river management program.

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Wirgin, the prodigal blogger signed in?! Basti!!! I miss you so much! Holy crap, how are you? Life without a wonder twin isn't the same. What have you been up to? Are you going to school? Are you volunteering some more? Are you working? I lost all of your information. Yes, I suck. Wow. Please, actually write on here and don't go into hiding again.

I still miss all of you. I got hit by a wave of dislike for living here yesterday. I don't know what it is. Maybe all the adjusting to the new family and going to school has me a little stressed out.

Well, I've procrastinated on my English paper long enough. Gotta go.